Enacted Feb 22, 2022
- “We”, “us”, “our” etc. means Mujuryoku Inc..
- “Service” means the application / service named “ ‘inch by inch’ by WebAR” provided by us (including the Service as changed if the name or content of the Service is changed for any reason).
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights (including rights to acquire such rights or to apply for registration etc. of such rights).
- “Posted Content” means content posted or otherwise transmitted by Users using the Service (including, but not limited to, photos, images, text, videos, and other data).
- In using the Service, the User must agree to these Terms and use the Service in compliance with these Terms.
- We may refuse registration or re-registration if a Registration Applicant falls under any of the following items, and we are not obligated to disclose the reason.
- Minors (under the age of majority under the private law of the country where the User resides);
- If we determine that the Registration Applicant is an antisocial force etc. (meaning an organized crime group, an organized crime group member, a right-wing group, an antisocial force, or any person equivalent to the foregoing; hereinafter the same) or cooperates with or is involved in the maintenance, operation, or management of any anti-social force etc. through the provision of funds or otherwise, or has any other kind of exchange or involvement with an antisocial force etc.;
- If we determine that the Registration Applicant has violated an agreement with us in the past or is a related person thereof;
- If we otherwise find that registration is inappropriate.
When using the Service, a User must not engage in any of the following conduct or conduct that we find to be applicable.
- Conduct that violates laws and regulations or conduct that relating to criminal conduct;
- Engaging in fraud or intimidation against us, other Users of the Service, or other third parties;
- Conduct that violates public order and morals;
- Conduct that infringes Intellectual Property Rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, name, or other rights or interests belonging to us, other Users of the Service, or other third parties;
- Sending through the Service, to us or other Users of the Service, information that falls under any of the following or that we find to be applicable:
- Information containing excessively violent or cruel expressions;
- Information containing computer viruses or other malicious computer programs;
- Information containing expressions that damage our name or credibility, or that of other Users of the Service or other third parties;
- Photographs or other information without the subject's consent;
- Information containing excessively obscene expressions;
- Information containing expressions that promote discrimination;
- Information containing including expressions that promote suicide or self-harm;
- Information containing expressions that encourage improper use of drugs;
- Information containing antisocial expressions;
- Information requesting the spread of information to third parties, such as chain letters; or
- Information containing expressions that cause discomfort to others.
- Conduct that places an excessive load on any network or system etc. of the Service;
- Reverse engineering or other analysis of software or other systems provided by us;
- Conduct that may interfere with the operation of the Service;
- Unauthorized access to any of our networks or systems;
- Impersonating a third party;
- Using the ID or password of another User of the Service;
- Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Service that we have not permitted in advance;
- Collecting information of other Users of the Service;
- Conduct that causes disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to us, other Users of the Service, or other third parties;
- Providing benefits to any antisocial force etc.;
- Conduct for the purpose of meeting unknown persons of the opposite sex;
- Conduct that directly or indirectly induces or facilitates any of the conduct of the preceding items;
- Attempting any of the conduct of the previous items; and
- Other conduct that we find to be inappropriate.
5.Suspension etc. of the Service
We reserve the right to suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying Users in advance in any of the following cases.
- When performing emergency inspection or maintenance of computer systems relating to the Service;
- If the Service cannot be operated because of failure, mis-operation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, or hacking etc. with respect to computers or communication lines etc.;
- If the Service cannot be operated because of an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, storm or flood, power outage, natural disaster, or other force majeure; and
- If we otherwise determine that suspension or interruption is necessary.
6.Attribution of rights
- Intellectual Property Rights associated with Posted Content (including 3D data generated on the Service on the basis of Posted Content) belong to the User.
- Users shall grant us a license to copy, modify, publicly transmit, and otherwise use Posted Content free of charge to the extent necessary to provide the Service, including the generation of thumbnail images.
- Users agree not to exercise the moral rights of an author against us and persons who have succeeded or licensed rights from us.
- Users represent and warrant to us that they have lawful rights to post or otherwise transmit Posted Content, and that Posted Content does not infringe copyrights, portrait rights, or other rights of third parties.
7.Deletion of posted content, etc.
- If a User falls under any of the following items, without prior notice or warning, we may delete or hide Posted Content.
- When any of the items in 3.3 of this agreement apply;
- If any of the prohibited items in 4. of this agreement applies;
- If the User violates any of the provisions of these Terms.;
- In any other cases where the Company deems it inappropriate.;
- If a User falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, such User will forfeit the benefit of time as a matter of course with respect to all obligations owed to us and shall immediately pay all obligations owed to us.
8.Amendment and termination of the Service
We are entitled to modify or terminate some or all of the Service if it deems it necessary. We shall notify Users in advance when terminating the Service. We are not liable for any damage suffered by Users because of modifications or terminations.
9.No warranty; disclaimer
- Users shall use the Service at their own responsibility, and shall be fully liable for all conduct engaged in within the Service and the results thereof.
- If a User has directly or indirectly caused any damage (including attorney fees) to us through the use of the Service (including cases where we receive a complaint from a third party stemming from such use), such User shall immediately compensate for such damage as requested by us.
- We make no warranty to Users, whether explicitly or implied, that the Service is free of defects (including deficiencies, errors, and bugs relating to security etc., and infringement of rights of third parties), or with respect to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or fitness for a particular purpose. We are not obligated to Users to eliminate such defects when providing the Service.
- We will not be liable for any damage suffered by Users because of the Service, except for cases due to willful misconduct or gross negligence by us; provided, however, that if the agreement between Users and us relating to the Service is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act (“Consumer Contract”), with respect to liability for default or tort liability due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) by us, we will be liable for damages suffered due to paid portions of the Services to the extent of ordinary damage, up to the amount of the usage fee for the Service received from the User in the month when the damage occurred (provided that we will not be liable for damages due to lost profits or other special circumstances).
- If a User suffers damage because of gross negligence by us and if damage is suffered because of paid portions of the Service, we will be liable to the extent of ordinary damage (we will not be liable for damage due to lost profits or other special circumstances), up to the amount of the usage fee for the Service received from the User in the month when the damage occurred; provided, however, that the foregoing will not apply if the agreement between the User and us relating to the Service falls under a Consumer Contract.
10.Handling of User information
- We reserve the right to use and publish at our discretion the information and data etc. provided to us by Users as statistical information in a non-personally identifiable form, and Users shall make no objection to such use or disclosure.
12.Contact and notice
15.Governing law and jurisdiction
- The Japanese version of these Terms shall be the official version, and in case of any discrepancies between the Japanese version and its translation, the Japanese version shall govern.